|Page :||[ 1 ]||[ 2 ]||[ 3 ]|
I had never used load cells before so I didn't really know what needed to go into calibrating these things.
What I did was turn the balance board upside down and placed a known weight on each load cell. In my case I just had a small container of water that weighed 648 grams.
I took the raw value from each cell and came up with a calibration factor that would result in a value of 648 (or really close).
I then used those 4 calibration factors in the software for each load cell. For now it seems ot be pretty close. In the future I might get a little more scientific about it :)
|(Page 2 of 3)|